Monday 19 September 2011

Time to upload my 10 interesting images..

Here I am, day before enrollment thinking actually I really should upload my 10 interesting images I've been asked to..

So number 1 is a poster done by the Alpha course, I'm sure everyone's seen there posters that come out about once a year, 'Does God exist?' 'Is this it?' 'The meaning of life is___' They always make me wonder if people really do pay attention to them, if anyone signs up for the alpha course, if a good bit of graphic design can make someone think about they're beliefs and question it..
One of my favourite of their posters was this one.. 'Is there more to life than this?' Standing on top of a huge mountain the guy seems to be crying out 'Is there anything more?' what if you've reached the top of the highest mountain? If you've been to see the trees, the animals, the water, the people, if you've travelled? If you've seen life in all its areas of the world? Does it make you think that there has to be more that just the beauty of what we see in nature.. Or is it just coincidence how things have come about? Just kinda gets me thinking..

No comments:

Post a Comment