Monday 19 September 2011

Through these images I've found.. I've decided I find people interesting.



Number 5 Franko B by Jeremy Andrews, as i began to realise how much I find people interesting I looked through my old BP portrait award book from 2007 and came accross this image. I remember it clearly because looking round the exhibiton awhile back with my friend she was so shocked because this guy, Franko B actually lives on her block of flats. After further research we found how famous Franko B actually is as an artist. I mean whats interesting is that to the world he's an artist, to my friend he's just a bit of a strange guy who lives on her block of flats.. Who is Franko B to his friends, his family? But everyone is someone.. This image always makes me think of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment