Monday 26 November 2012

Embarrassing Blog | October

So the awkward moment when you realise you just haven't been keeping up to date with your blog and you really should be. I've become far too indulged with other blogs that mine seems so far from wonderful I've kind of being hiding away from it.

2nd year has started! (Yikes!) Life suddenly seems its gone way too quickly and I can't really believe I'll be turning 21 in February!?

Our projects seem all so serious, so grown up and actually about changing our society and the world we live in.

Reportage | Tower Hamlets Briefing |
Create an illustrated piece that report your findings on the inequality in the borough of Tower Hamlets.





Final Piece | Young People in the area |


Text from Final Piece |

'Deciding to focus on Young People I pinpointed 7 youth centres (that I could find an address or at least a website) and went out to see the work they do in Tower Hamlets. Out of the 7, 3 were non existent in the addresses given, 3 were just inactive buildings, only 1 was open to the public, however the final centre has only been open 2 years, how long before it too closes with no funds?'









No comments:

Post a Comment